Time & Location
Nov 26, 2021, 3:00 PM – Nov 27, 2021, 2:00 PM
Cobblestone Inn & Suites, 899 Frontage Rd Harper Kansas 67058
About the event
Join Wander Woman during this exciting adventure with Fowl Okie Guided Hunts.
This hunt will be limited to 13 women who will get to experience a once in a lifetime guided hunt. Fee covers lodging for one night and one day of crane hunting.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Event deposit is due up front and is non refundable. Last two payments are due before the event. You must cancel by November 1, 2020 or before to receive a refund of the second and final payment in order for us to fill your spot.
We will all meet Friday evening at Cobblestone Inn & Suites. Check in times start at 3:00pm. All rooms have two beds, so be prepared to make a new friend from sharing a room!
We will head to a local restaurant for dinner.
Gear to bring:
- Camouflage or Brown clothing
- Hat or beanie
- Face mask or face paint (optional)
- Warm layers
- Hand warmers
- Toe warmers
- Small Mr. Heater – optional
- Cooler to take home harvest
- Warm Hunting Boots
- Warm brown or camo gloves
- Hunting Pack
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Toilet Paper for pack
- Baggie to Leave no Trace
For the Hunt:
- Steel Shot 12ga shells, BB Load, at least 3 inch shells.
- Shotgun must be plugged to hold no more than 3 shells
- At least two boxes of shells on you
Hunting Licensing: You must have KS & OK - We won't know until closer to the event if we will be hunting in Kansas or Oklahoma.
- Kansas Resident - $27.50
- Kansas Non Resident - $97.50
- Oklahoma Non Resident - $142.00
- Oklahoma Non Resident 5-Day - $75.00
- Oklahoma Sandhill Crane Federal Permit - $3.00 or FREE Online
- Kansas HIP Permit - $2.50
KANSAS - LICENSE INFO
OKLAHOMA - LICENSE INFO
*You must take your Kansas Sandhill Crane Certification test to print and carry on you in the blind*
After the hunt we will learn to field dress your harvest, then you will be free to head home!