Time & Location
Oct 03, 2024, 6:00 PM – Oct 06, 2024, 6:00 PM
Mattawa, Mattawa, WA 99349, USA
About the event
Join Wander Woman in crossing off this bucket list trip! The WW team is heading west to the Columbia River Valley for the fall king salmon run!
Ladies can expect two full days of high-stakes, hard-fightin' and good eatin' salmon along the Columbia River. After each day of fishing, we will explore all that the Columbia River Valley has to offer. Our mornings will be filled with fishing, afternoons exploring wineries and evenings swapping stories!
This trip includes:
- 2 Days of Guided Salmon Fishing
- Fishing processing/packaging for take home
- 3 Nights of Lodging
- Light breakfast/snacks before fishing
- Vehicle Rental for participants transportation and airport transfers
- Guide gratuities
- Fishing Licenses
- Travel to Mattawa, WA
THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT!
Packing/gear list are suggestions, any item you do not have, event coordinator can assist with providing.
- Rain coat
- Sunscreen and hat
- Boat shoes
- Cooler to transport fish home
- Washington State Fishing License
There are two airports to choose from:
- SEA/TAC: Fly in 10/3 (arrive by 1PM for airport transfer) and depart evening of 10/6 (transportation will be available at no additional cost from SEA/TAC to Air BNB in Mattawa,WA)
VIP/Premier Registration: 5/3/2024
General Registration: 5/10/2024
Event deposit is non-refundable, you may be eligible for a refund for additional fees paid if cancellation notice is sent by 9/1/24
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due by 6/14/2024$308.00
Due by 7/19/2024$308.00