Time & Location
Aug 26, 2022, 5:00 PM – Aug 27, 2022, 4:00 PM
Timber Hills Lake Ranch, 1369 Valley Rd, Mapleton, KS 66754, USA
About the event
Join Wander Woman for our second Jugline catfishing event out at our favorite hunting preserve, Timber Hills Lake Ranch.
Learn how to make your very own Jugline that you get to take home, Kansas regulations for using juglines, how to set your juglines out by boat, how to retrieve the jugline by boat, catfish bait, catfishing by limbline by bank, and end the event with a big fish fry for lunch!
Event fee is non refundable and covers your jugline, lodging Friday night, breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Arrival time Friday is 5:00PM so we can get started with our limbline portion of the event.
Items to Bring:
- Resident 1-Day Fish License: $6.00
- Resident Fishing License: $27.50
- Nonresident 1-Day Fish License: $10.00
- Nonresident Fishing License: $52.50
- Comfortable shoes to wear for uneven surfaces and walking in grass
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Drinks other than water if you want
- Extra pair of clothes in case you get wet and dirty
- Toiletries for Friday night in the cabin (Cabin comes with bedding, pillows, towels, and a small fridge) - You will bunk with two other women in your cabin.
+$2.50 service fee
Deposit is non refundable
+$2.50 service fee0
+$1.50 service fee
+$1.50 service fee0
+$4.00 service fee
+$4.00 service fee0