Fri, Oct 13|
Heading Outdoors to HorseThief Reservoir
Time & Location
Oct 13, 4:00 PM – Oct 15, 11:00 AM
HorseThief Reservoir, 19005 SW, KS-156, Jetmore, KS 67854, USA
About the event
Join Wander Woman as we head outdoors to HorseThief Reservoir!
HorseThief Reservoir is one of the most beautiful getaways in Kansas, and we are going to take full advantage of that beauty! Activities will include, kayaking and optional fishing, axe throwing, branding your own cutting board with a Wander Woman branding iron, build your own wild game charcuterie board, and ending the evening with a campfire and learning about stars! You just might see an amazing shooting star!
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Charcuterie board wild game ingredients
- Cutting board to take home
- Saturday dinner
- Primitive yurt lodging for Friday and Saturday night
Yurts come with ac/heat with beds inside (you will be sharing yurts). You must bring your own bedding/sleeping bag.
Things to Bring:
- Kayak/paddleboard - We have kayaks to borrow if you don't have your own
- Fishing equipment if you choose to fish
- Kansas Fishing License - If you choose to fish
- Sleeping bag/Pillow/Blanket - For yurt
- Shower shoes
- Camping chair
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is due up front to secure your spot and is non-refundable. If you cannot make this event, please be in contact at email@example.com no later than October 1, 2023 in order to recieve a refund on additional payments. After October 1, there will be no additional refunds.
This deposit is non-refundable
Deposit is non-refundable