Searching for Sandhill
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Wander Woman during this exciting adventure with Fowl Okie Guided Hunts.
This hunt will be limited to 13 women who will get to experience a once in a lifetime guided hunt. Fee covers lodging for one night and one day of crane hunting.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Event deposit is due up front and is non refundable. Last two payments are due before the event. You must cancel by November 1, 2020 or before to receive a refund of the second and final payment in order for us to fill your spot.
We will all meet Friday evening at Cobblestone Inn & Suites. Check in times start at 3:00pm. All rooms have two beds, so be prepared to make a new friend from sharing a room!
We will head to a local restaurant for dinner.
Gear to bring:
- Camouflage or Brown clothing
- Hat or beanie
- Face mask or face paint (optional)
- Warm layers
- Hand warmers
- Toe warmers
- Small Mr. Heater – optional
- Cooler to take home harvest
- Warm Hunting Boots
- Warm brown or camo gloves
- Hunting Pack
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Toilet Paper for pack
- Baggie to Leave no Trace
For the Hunt:
- Steel Shot 12ga shells, BB Load, at least 3 inch shells.
- Shotgun must be plugged to hold no more than 3 shells
- At least two boxes of shells on you
Hunting Licensing: You must have KS & OK - We won't know until closer to the event if we will be hunting in Kansas or Oklahoma.
- Kansas Resident - $27.50
- Kansas Non Resident - $97.50
- Oklahoma Non Resident - $142.00
- Oklahoma Non Resident 5-Day - $75.00
- Oklahoma Sandhill Crane Federal Permit - $3.00 or FREE Online
- Kansas HIP Permit - $2.50
KANSAS - LICENSE INFO
OKLAHOMA - LICENSE INFO
*You must take your Kansas Sandhill Crane Certification test to print and carry on you in the blind*
After the hunt we will learn to field dress your harvest, then you will be free to head home!
- Sold OutDeposit$150$1500$0
- Second Payment$60$600$0
- Final Payment$60$600$0