Searching for Sandhill
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Wander Woman during this exciting adventure with Fowl Okie Guided Hunts.
This hunt will be limited to 13 women who will get to experience a once in a lifetime guided hunt.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Event fee is due up front and is non refundable.
We will all meet Friday evening at Cobblestone Inn & Suites. Check in times start at 3:00pm. All rooms have two beds, so be prepared to make a new friend from sharing a room!
Saturday morning we will meet at State Line Grain Co. in Manchester OK at 5:30am to go over the hunt.
Morning light breakfast and pack snacks will be provided.
Gear to bring:
- Camouflage or Brown clothing
- Hat or beanie
- Face mask or face paint
- Warm layers
- Hand warmers
- Toe warmers
- Small Mr. Heater – optional
- Cooler to take home harvest
- Warm Hunting Boots
- Warm brown or camo gloves
- Hunting Pack
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Toilet Paper for pack
- Baggie to Leave no Trace
For the Hunt:
- Steel Shot 12ga shells, BB Load, at least 3 inch shells.
- Shotgun must be plugged to hold no more than 3 shells
- At least two boxes of shells on you
Hunting Licensing: You must have KS & OK
- Kansas Resident - $27.50
- Kansas Non Resident - $97.50
- Oklahoma Non Resident - $142.00
- Oklahoma Non Resident 5-Day - $75.00
- Oklahoma Sandhill Crane Federal Permit - $3.00 or FREE Online
- Kansas HIP Permit - $2.50
KANSAS - LICENSE INFO
OKLAHOMA - LICENSE INFO
*You must take your Kansas Sandhill Crane Certification test to print and carry on you in the blind*
After the hunt we will learn to field dress your harvest, then you will be free to head home!
- Sandhill Crane Hunt$150$1500$0