Time & Location
About the Event
Come night fish with Wander Woman during our first bowfishing clinic in June on Truman Lake!
CANCELLATION POLICY - Deposit is non refundable. To receive a refund of the second payment you must cancel by June 1 or before.
Ladies will meet at our lodge Friday night for dinner and to get to know each other. Wake up Saturday for breakfast and head to Harry S Truman state park to adventure. We will meet our guides to learn about bowfishing and target practice. We will have a small cookout to eat before we head out onto the water at sun down. Will fish until around 1:00am then head back to our lodge.
Things to bring:
- Bug Spray
- Closed toe shoes
- Gloves similar to batting gloves
- Drinking Water
- Hair ties to hold hair back
- Long pants are recommended
- Extra set of dry clothes just in case
- Long sleeve shirt in case it is cool
- Dry sack for belongings
- Strap to keep eye glasses secure on your head
- Preferred life jacket like inflatable
- Missouri Fishing License
We will be fishing for carp, gar, buffalo, and grass carp
- Sold OutBowfishing Deposit$75$750$0
- Second Payment$75$750$0