Jugline Catfishing & Fish Fry
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Wander Woman for our first Jugline catfishing event out at our favorite hunting preserve, Timber Hills Lake Ranch.
Learn how to make your very own Jugline that you get to take home, Kansas regulations for using juglines, how to set your juglines out by boat, how to retrieve the jugline by boat, catfish bait, catfishing with a pole by bank, and end the event with a big fishfry for lunch!
Small event fee is non refundable and covers your jugline, food, and fee to pay our guides!
Items to Bring:
- Resident 1-Day Fish License: $6.00
- Resident Fishing License: $27.50
- Nonresident 1-Day Fish License: $10.00
- Nonresident Fishing License: $52.50
- Comfortable shoes to wear for uneven surfaces and walking in grass
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Drinks other than water if you want
- Extra pair of clothes in case you get wet and dirty
- Camping chair for by the lake while fishing and eating lunch
- Sold OutJugline Catfishing$40$400$0